Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AMECET) 2023 Notification Released
Notification Date: 2022-10-01
Last Updated on: 2022-12-10
- AME CET is the national level common entrance exam to offer admission in various aviation courses in Pan India.
- AME CET motivates and guides students having interest in the aviation sector to choose the best carrier option for them.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Candidate age must be between 14 to 30 years at the time of admission.
Number of Attempts:
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AME CET shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Candidate must have either passed 10+2 or is appearing in 2023 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths stream.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
- For Male of General and OBC category: Rs. 1500/-
- For Female of all categories and for SC/ST: Rs. 1300/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Mode of Exam: Online & Offline
||1 Hour 30 minutes
||Application Start From
||1st October, 2022
||Last Date for Application Form
||31st March, 2023
||Download of Admit Card
||Last week of April 2023
||AME CET 2023 Exam
||1st week of May, 2023
||2nd week of May, 2023
||3rd week of May, 2023
For complete information about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AMECET) 2023 Notification and for Register online, Visit https://www.amecet.in/
MyRank can assist you in this Application Process.
If interested, Call us @
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2017s