Law School Admission Test is reputedly known as LSAT 2017 India. The candidates who have dream of making their career as Lawyer had a great news they can make their dream true by applying for LSAT 2017.
- LSAT-India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
- LSAT 2017 is offering applications from the candidates who are applying for BA LLB, B.Sc LLB and B.Com LLB
- The main advantage of taking LSAT is, By a single admission test, candidates are eligible for admissions of multiple law colleges in India that recognised LSAT-India scores.
- 76+ colleges across india which have made LSAT-India a mandatory criterion for admissions to their full or partial batch.
- The LSAT-India will be administered in multiple cities on 21st April, 2017.
- BA LLB: Candidates studied class 12 with a minimum 45% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. Those who are studying now in class 12 are also eligible to apply.
- LLB: Candidates who hold Bachelors degree from a UGC approved institute and attained 45% are eligible to apply. Those who are undergoing now final year of Bachelors degree also eligible to apply.
- LLM: Candidates who studied Three years LLB or five years BA LLB and attained 45% marks eligible to apply for attending LSAT 2017.
The LSAT 2017-India is a paper-and-pencil test.
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Total: 4 sections||92-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
|*There is no Negative Marking for wrong answer|
|Online registration open from||September 14th 2016|
|Online registration closes on||10th April, 2017|
|Registration fee||Rs. 3800/-|
|Admit Cards will be available from||08th May - 20th May, 2017|
|LSAT 2017 Exam||21st May, 2017.|
|Announcement of Results||Jun 20, 2017|
How to Apply
Candidates can register for LSAT-India through ONLINE mode only. Online application is available now. Click Here to register LSAT-2017
For Complete information about LSAT 2017, Test centers, Syllabus, Application form, List of colleges accepting LSAT Visit Oficial Site
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2016