Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (TBJEE) - 2018Notification
What is TBJEE ?
- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2018.
- On the basis of its existing syllabi at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agarala to prepare merit list for admissions.
- The programme of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2018 for four different subjects.
- Engineering and Technological
- other Professional Degree Courses
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group - A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degree courses,(Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Those who desire to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-C)
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of Tripura. The applicant or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years
Application Form Fee: Rs.100/-
Mode of Application:
- The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from counter of the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance
Examination (TBJEE), Agartala, PIN-799001 w.e.f. 02 01.2018 to 31.01.2018 in between 11.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M. on all working days (excluding Sundays and all other holidays)
- The Application Form & Prospectus may also be collected from the following centres
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra V id y a sagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa.
- Govt. Degree College, santirbazar
- The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained by postal request from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance
Examination by sending Postal Order of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only per Form & Prospectus in favour of TRIPURA
BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. All postal requests must be
accompanied with a self - addressed envelope of 30 cm x 13 cm size and a postage stamp of Rs.5/- affixed on it.
- Application Form & Prospectus may also be downloaded from the website (www.tbjee.nic.in) which will also be accepted
- Duly filled in Application Form alongwith all enclosures and Examination fee receipt issued by the State Bank of India must be submitted to the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, Agartala on or before 31.01.2018 in person and Application posted on or before 31-01-2018 shall also be accepted provided it must reach on or before 07.02.2018 to the office of the TBJEE.
- The examination fees for different categories of candidates are as shown in the table below :
|Category||Examination fees (Rupees)|
|GEN||350/-(Rupees three hundred and fifty)|
|SC & ST||300/-(Rupees three hundred)|
|BPL GEN||250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty)|
|BPL SC & ST||200/-(Rupees two hundred)|
Mode of Exam: offline
|1. ||a) Distribution of Application Form:|
b) Submission of Application Form
|2nd Jan. 2018- 31st Jan. 2018|
2nd Jan. 2018 - 31st Jan. 2018
|2.||Despatch of Admit Card||March, 2018 (3rd Week)|
|3.||Date of Examination||25th & 26th April, 2018|
|4.||Date of Uploading of Answer key||April 3rd week 2018|
|5.||Last date of receiving feedback||May, 2018 |
For complete information about Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) 2018, visit www.tbjee.nic.in
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2017s