Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET-2018 Schedule
What is KCET?
- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 is being conducted for the purpose of joining into First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2018-19.
- The following courses are available through KCET-2017
Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Pharma and Pharma-D course,
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination 2nd PUC / 12th.
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 2nd PUC / 12th Standard in 2017 whose result is awaited, may apply and appear for Common Entrance Test 2018
- should have completed the age of Seventeen Years as on 31st December of 2018
- Candidates who studied with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths/Bio-Technology and English as one of the languages are only eligible to apply KCET-2018
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MBBS/BDS courses, must qualify in NEET-2018 exam. Rest of the courses will be filled through KCET-2018
Mode of Application: online
|Biology||18-04-2018||10.30 am - 1 1.50 am||60|
- 03.50 pm||60|
|Physics||19-04-2018 ||10.30 am - 11 .50 am||60|
|Chemistry||19-04-2018 ||02.30 pm - 03.50 pm||60|
|KANNADA LANGUAGE TEST - only in Bangalore|
|Both for Horanadu
and Gadinadu kannadiga candidates||20-04-2018||1 1 .30 am to 12.30 pm||50|
For complete information about KCET-2018 notification, Exam Centers, Syllabus and for Register online, Visit www.kea.kar.nic.in
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2017s