Goa Common Entrance Test GCET-2018 Schedule
What is (GCET)-2018 ?
- Goa Common Entrance Test(GCET)-2018 is a State level entrance examination conducted by DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, GOA STATE for admission into B.Tech, B.Pharma courses for the academic year 2018.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/BIOLOGY, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- B.Arch. course shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by Council of
Architecture, and qualifying exam(Std. XII th/HSSC.)
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Rs.1800/-
Mode of Exam:
Offline (Pen and paper based)
|Subject||Day & Date||Time|
|Physics||Tuesday, 08.05.18||10.00 to 12.00 hrs|
|Chemistry||Tuesday, 08.05.18||2.00 to 4.00 hrs|
|Mathematics||Wednesday,09.05.18||10.00 to 12.00 hrs|
- Each paper shall consist of 75 (Seventy Five) questions of one mark each, to be answered in two hours, with no negative marking.
- Information regarding the admission process, schedule, eligibility criteria, merit list preparation, and other relevant details shall be duly notified.
For complete information about GCET-2018 notification, Exam Centers, Syllabus and for Register online, Visit www.dtegoa.gov.in
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2017s