National Aptitude Test in Architecture NATA-2017
- NATA is a National Level Examination prescribed by the Council of Architecture as a compulsory criterion for taking admission to any Architectural College or course in India.
- The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by Council of Architecture which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India.
- The test measures the aptitude of applicants for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture, in areas like drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking, qualities related to Architecture
- The lower age limit of the candidate is 17 years as on 31.07.2017.
- 10+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination;
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with
Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Mode of Application: Online
- Online Registration link was given at the bottom of the page.
Application Fee: Rs.1250/-
Issue of Admit Card:
- Candidate can download admit card from the NATA website
Mode of Exam: Pen and Paper Based
Schedule of Examination
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject and Marks of Examination|
11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
(Grand Total of 200 marks)
|Part-A (FIRST 90 minutes)||TOTAL 120 Marks|
General Aptitude (MCQ )
|\(20 \times 2 = 40\) Marks (OMR BASED)|
\(40 \times 2 = 80\) Marks (OMR BASED)
|Part-B (LAST 90 minutes)||TOTAL 80 Marks|
|Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper \(2 \times 40 = 80\) Marks|
|Availability of information in the public domain||From 15th December, 2016|
|Start of Online form fill-up||02.01.2017|
|End of registration||02.02.2017. (11:59 PM)|
|Image uploads allowed till||03.02.2017. (11:59 PM)|
|Fee payment allowed till||04.02.2017. (11:59 PM)|
|Confirmation page printing available till||28.02.2017. (11:59 PM)|
|Candidate Correction window (based on Council feedback and self-induced errors) along with upload of correct testimonials||20.02.2017. (10:30 AM)|
24.02.2017. (11:59 PM)
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.nata.in||26.03.2017. (10:30 AM)|
|Date and Time of Examination||16.04.2017. (11 AM to 2 PM)|
|Publication of Results||By 10th June, 2017|
For complete information about NATA-2017, visit www.nata.nic.in
© MyRank Education Pvt Ltd - 2016